[ga] IANA.ORG DNS is misconfigured.

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] IANA.ORG DNS is misconfigured.
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:55:02 -0800

All,

  Seems shameful that the IANA cannot seem to manage it's
DNS configuration properly.  Seems also that they may be
or have become harbingers of Spam, ect., due to the fact
they have no SPF records in their DNS configuration.

See:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=iana.org&token=04908d645d6511f301819f702c20f019

  Frankly, I was amazed when I did this report when someone
called me about it.  So I verified it myself.

  How can we trust the IANA and also ICANN if they cannot
themselves demonstrate their reasonable competence as to
DNS configuration, on any matter DNS related?  Seems to
me we all cannot.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827