RE: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 17:48:51 -0700

Debbie,

I think Denise was misunderstood, or maybe it wasn't clear. I took her
note to mean the $205,800 was inclusive of the airfare of $147,000. Per
Councilor - $7000 Bus. class airfare, $400 per day hotel/meals for seven
days/nights (probably longer than most would actually stay).

Not stating an opinion here, just clarifying.

Tim