Re: [ga] Immunity/Jurisdiction and IGOs

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Immunity/Jurisdiction and IGOs
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 01:52:03 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

George and all,

UN.ORG's DNS is also misconfigured, and badly so.
See:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=un.org&token=07a0e0e6ff89086a0160ef742e61c019

  I believe however, but am not sure that the UN has a level
of diplomatic immunity that would allow UN.ORG to be immune
from US jurisdictional legal consideration.  Perhaps contacting
James Tierney regarding this would be in order?

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 214-244-4827