[ga] kids.us DNS misconfigured

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] kids.us DNS misconfigured
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:45:34 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

All,

  Recently I was checking out some .US domain names and came across
a rather disturbing DNS nisconfiguration for KIDS.US
See:http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=kid.us&token=07d03cdc36180c4807f0e47504035019

  Seems to me the DOC/NTIA needs to get with Newlevel and get these glaring
errors which are dangerous to children corrected ASAP.

  I shall be forwarding this on to different parent groups as well so
as to highlight the glaring and significant dangers that TLD registries
are allowing that expose users to dangers that are relitively avoidable.

Sad regards,
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 214-244-4827