Re: [ga] Draft Anti-Phishing Best Practices Recommendations for Registrars

  • To: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Draft Anti-Phishing Best Practices Recommendations for Registrars
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:15:29 -0400

On 25 okt 2007, at 16.21, Ross Rader wrote:

It doesn't - but some form of primary domain ownership, I believe, is fundamental to being part of the policy development and governance process.

oh sure. i have bunches, all kinds of cool names. i just do not understnad this need to have a .com, not that i don't have a few of those too, just not my name.

i do have avri.org. i prefer to think of myself as an organized entity instead of as a business.

a.