RE: [ga] On Its Way: One of the Biggest Changes to the Internet

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] On Its Way: One of the Biggest Changes to the Internet
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 23:40:54 -0400 (EDT)

Danny and all,

  I believe the answer to your first question is
Yes, and there should be a latin translation application
avaliable so that LEA's can perform their investigations
in an expediant manner.

  The answer to your second question "Should" be
yes.  Time will tell.  My question if yes is the
answer to your question danny is: whom will be
responsible for the oversight of such services
being "required".  I assume this would mean
a change in the RAA's accordingly.