[ga] Re: GA

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: GA
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 23:54:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Joe and all,

  Most of the time Mr. Dierker does work for good.  But he
has lapses in memory and as a result, makes bad decisions
due to his refusal to review archives of this ML.  Same
is true for Debbie.   As to why, I do not know other than
lazyness.

  That said, the chair really needs a paid assistant.  However
as the GA has no money, and I recall many times and once
recently you suggested gathering funding for the GA, that
activity has not come to furition.  Hence any chair is
significantly disadvantaged accordingly.  However relying
on members to do the chairs research, ect., is also not
reasonable.  A cunundrem indeed.  But solvable.