Re: [ga] Chair Elections Vote

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Chair Elections Vote
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 11:28:24 -0700 (PDT)

Vote for Eric Hugh Dierker

Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Just reply to this email, to
the list only. Designate one of two choices;

  Vote for Eric Hugh Dierker.

  Vote for writein.

  We will keep this open until same time on October 3rd.

  I will hereby ask the two monitors to monitor the vote and supply us with the
outcome.

  I do not think we can get more opren and transparent than this.

  Eric
  as Chair

  Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail,
news, photos & more.

and lay it on us.