[ga] Chair Elections

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Chair Elections
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

I have received no input regarding the best way to proceed so we shall continue
along the previous marked out process.

  Voting will be open from October 1st to the 3rd.  There will be no negative
voting as this is not a referendum.

  As we went through the Nominating process already with only one nomination
acceptance and confirmation there would only be my name on the ballot.

  We could also accept "write ins" and proceed to a runoff should there be no
clear winner.
  I am open to any suggestions and in fact request them.

  The bottom line is that we need to have a chair. Whatever directions the GA
wants to go it at least needs the list semi organized and running. Obviously
without a chair the list will not function. Perhaps this will be a affirmation
vote of confidence or perhaps a vote to disband the GA.

  Eric
  As Chair

  Eric

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?