RE: [ga] GA in the post GNSO-Review world

  • To: <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] GA in the post GNSO-Review world
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:47:12 +0100

Danny wrote:

> In cooperation with the Board Governance Committee's Working Group, we
will now need to make clear our vision of how we can best assist ICANN in a
process that will hopefully finally settle the question of the GA's future
function and authority in the new scheme of things.

I think we should start work on a proposal immediately.  I think we could
all do with focussing our attention on the way forward for the GA and how
we, the stakeholders, can assist in the ICANN policy making process.

Best regards

Debbie