[ga] Nominations for Chair

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Nominations for Chair
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 06:12:54 -0700 (PDT)

The Nominations for Chair for this term, Closed on Sept. 13th with lack of
participation.

  If anyone other than the nominator would move in reopen the nominations I
think we could do that. Not saying we would but we should look at it.

  It seemed as though George nominated Sotiris and Vint on the 17th.

  My last post on the closing was;