RE: [ga] Questions for Joe Baptista / Eric Dierker, and why the GA list should be ended

  • To: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "'George Kirikos'" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Questions for Joe Baptista / Eric Dierker, and why the GA list should be ended
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:29:04 +0200

To be honest, I don't see how the fact of having a closer check on
participation would necessarily exclude the folks you list.
Consider the following scenario.
If we had, as the LSE report suggests, a registry of GNSO participants, that
includes not only members of constituencies, but generally contributors to
to the policy making process, like WG participants, why not having the GA as
the list that includes all these folks?
I am not necessarily endorsing this point of view, but I am curious to hear
why this would be a good or bad idea.
Cheers,
Roberto