ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] Responses to TF3 Survey

  • To: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] Responses to TF3 Survey
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:43:07 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All:

Here is the link to the responses to the TF3 survey.  Three of the recent responses appear to be either in a foreign language or gibberish or a combination thereof.  Perhaps they involve incompatible fonts or some other technical problem.  If anyone has any ideas on whether or how we should pursue this, please circulate them.

In addition, two of the responses are the Nigerian Financial E-Mail Scam that has received press in the U.S. and probably other countries.