ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] Fwd: RE: Call for Constituency Statements

  • To: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] Fwd: RE: Call for Constituency Statements
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:10:01 -0500
  • Cc: <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All:

At this point, the Task Force, through its members, needs to request the constituency statements.

Glen:  Would you please draft a request for the constituency statements so that we can review it and then post it on the ICANN site?

Thank you.

Brian Darville
Oblon, Spivak
(703) 412-6426
bdarville@xxxxxxxxx

>>> "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/25/04 06:58PM >>>
Actually from my read of the bylaws, the TF itself through its members
seeks the constituency statements.  The task force members should notify
their constituencies and coordinate the completion of a constituency
statement.

In any case I have also posted the request on the GNSO Council mailing
list.