ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] Re: [dow3tf] Task Force 3 - Revised List of Companies to Survey

  • To: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>, <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] Re: [dow3tf] Task Force 3 - Revised List of Companies to Survey
  • From: "Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:08:49 -0500
  • Cc: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

suggest you ad to this list
t-mobile germany (deutchtelkom)
vodaphone irelend & germany
BT- UK
Virginmobile -USA

ken stubbs
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>;
<Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 4:52 PM

> Here is the further revised list of companies in other industries to
survey concerning their data verification practices:

> I have indicated in italics who is handling what in connection with
finalizing this list.

> 1) Telecommunications/Cellular (including Prepaid Cellular)- AT&T,
Verizon, Sprint, British Telecom, Nortel  (Ken Stubbs to identify relevant
prepaid cellular companies)

> 2) E-Bay, Paypal, Amazon
>
> 3) Verisign, GeoTrust and other Registries offering online services (Ross
Rader to identify)

> 4) PingID  (www.pingid.com)
>
> 5) ISPs/Web Hosting Companies (Ross Rader to Identify companies and
associations to whom survey should be submitted)

> 5) Travel:  Expedia, Travelocity
>
> 6) News:  CNN, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post.com,
London Times Online

> 7) IETF - Richard Shockey (IETF Chair) (Ross Rader to contact Shockey and
solicit a response to the survey)

> Please proceed with distributing the survey to the relevant companies and
requesting written responses no later than February 16, 2003.