ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] Vote

The Registrar Constituency approves the prelimary report in all points
but wants to raise additional questions in regard of 3.1. These questions
however are for later discussion and should in no way delay the publication
of the report.

1.) what exactly must the registrant consent too?
2.) what happens if the registrant does not consent to the display of
    certain parts of his data?
3.) what happens if the registrant does not consent to certain
    methods of display of his data?
4.) what happens if the registrant does not consent at all?
5.) what happens if the registrant withdraws his consent.

Best,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom@xxxxxxxxxx

Am 27.05.2004 schrieb Jordyn A. Buchanan:
> Okay, I found Kathy's document describing the edits to 3.5, and I think
> the elimination of point (f) is the only remaining one.  I've reflected
> that.
>
> Please find attached NEW documents--one that is a redline relative to
> Tuesday's draft; one is a clean Word document; and one is a clean PDF
> document.
>
> Since no one's voted yet, votes will apply to THIS version of the
> document.
>
> Jordyn

> On May 27, 2004, at 3:08 PM, Steve Metalitz wrote:
>
> >Jordyn, I hate to have to point this out, but the text of section 3.5
> >still does not fully reflect the text Kathy and I agreed to over the
> >weekend, which is attached to
> >http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/dow2tf/msg00296.html.  In
> >particular, point (f) of the list of principles should be eliminated.
> >have looked quickly through the document (not the appendices!) and have
> >not caught any other errors.
> >
> >Steve Metalitz

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w