Re: [dow2tf] Another 1.4 change/local law
- To: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [dow2tf] Another 1.4 change/local law
- From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:55:42 +0200
- Cc: Jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <19769826.09005618.0254A67C@aol.com>
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
- References: <19769826.09005618.0254A67C@aol.com>
- Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/18.104.22.168i
no more words needed. As I already stated in my last mail I would like
to go back to Jordyns version regarding Section 1.4 as well.
Am 26.05.2004 schrieb KathrynKL@xxxxxxx:
> I would also like to see Section 1.4 return to the original restatement of 3.3 recommendations regarding local law (from Jordyn's version w/o Steve's 5/26 changes). Jordyn's version combines the elements of compliance, notification, and process within ICANN. Let's leave the details to 3.3 for people to read about the two different processes: one to notify ICANN after compliance with law enforcement orders, and two to consult with ICANN prior to responding to law enforcement.
> Steve's version states only the 2nd and not the first. That's not really fair. I say let's leave the detail to the 3.3 text. thanks, kathy