ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] WHOIS TF 2: Draft section 2.4

  • To: "Thomas Roessler" <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <KathrynKL@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] WHOIS TF 2: Draft section 2.4
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 20:19:36 -0400
  • Cc: <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One suggestion for all to consider. In all international fora, when there are two [or more] views, the rational thing to do, is to include both, in [ ], and then to work to a better consensus. We might want to consider that as an option to help us as we seek to find agreements.

One caution, though. We need to avoid the language of "arguments" where that is possible. :-)
Perspectives, or views, or different opinions is a more neutral statement.

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036