ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] Topics to discuss

  • To: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dow2tf] Topics to discuss
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:24:09 -0400
  • Cc: 2DOW2tf <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dmaher@xxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all:

Keep in mind that our goal on today's call is to discuss specific policy recommendations.

To that end, it will be hard for us to grapple with topics like "ICANN WHOIS regulation and local/laws regulations" or even "Data element publication". I'm sure that each of these topics has the potential to yield some specific policy recommendations, and I'd like to encourage Tom or Kathy (or whoever else) to try to make some specific recommendations with regards to these topics. (Similar to what Tom's done with regards to tiered access or Steve has done on his suggestions.)

Jordyn