ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Three things

  • To: 2DOW2tf <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Three things
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:57:48 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1) As I mentioned on our last call, I no longer work for a registry. As a result of this, I have stepped down from the names council and will not engage in any advocacy on behalf of the registry constituency in any policy-making process.

I am more than happy to continue to chair this task force from a purely administrative standpoint. I will defer to David Maher to be the spokesperson for the registries and will simply attempt to make sure we get our work done. Members of the registry constituency have consented to allowing me to continue in this capacity. However, I would also like to pose the issue to the task force. If anyone has concerns about this approach, please let me know or air them on the list. I will step aside if asked to do so by the TF.

2) Please remember to have team discussions and meetings. We are beyond our data collection deadlines at this point and need to present data to constituencies so that they can provide us with their statements.