ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] Data analysis sub group calls

Sorry for any confusion here. Each team is free to set the time of their own calls. We had discussed running the calls simultaneously on our last TF call, but if the usual time slot is not convenient, please co-ordinate amongst yourselves and let Glen know the actual meeting time that will work for the team.

Jordyn