ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] RE:questionnaire and cover letter

  • To: "'Jordyn A. Buchanan'" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathryn Kleiman <KathrynKL@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] RE:questionnaire and cover letter
  • From: Steve Metalitz <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:39:52 -0500
  • Cc: dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Item 1 on the agenda for Monday's call as circulated by Glen is 1. Final
questionnaire with covering letter

I assume this refers to the questionnaires to be sent to (1) registrars and
(2) all constituencies.

I think we can piece together the questionnaire text from previous postings.
But has a draft cover letter (or letters) been circulated?  If so, I seem to
have missed it, could it be re-circulated?  Thanks.

Steve Metalitz