ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] 12/22 conference call

  • To: jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, metalitz@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dow2tf] 12/22 conference call
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:12:51 EST
  • Cc: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All:
I am not available on the 23rd, but could be available on the 30th.
I am in the same position as Marilyn that a slightly earlier call would
be better.

Kathy
Hi Steve:

In looking at the responses (and lack of questions, including the ones
that I'm supposed to be circulating), it seems that a call on Monday is
probably not well-advised.

I think that a call on 12/23 or on 12/30 (also at 11:30 AM ET) may be
the best, given the schedule constraints that people have submitted so
far.  In either case, Steve's request that questions be circulated no
less than 24 hours in advance of the call is a reasonable one.  I'll
look to finally get mine circulated over the weekend.

Jordyn