ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

RE: [dow2tf] 12/22 conference call

  • To: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow2tf] 12/22 conference call
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:19:23 -0500
  • Cc: "GNSO Secretariat" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "2DOW2tf" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can arrange to be on a call at 11:30 EST Tuesday if I know Monday that is planned. I am traveling all day Monday without access to email. IF we have a call Tuesday, if Glen could call me on my cell to let me know, I can dial in at 11:30 a.m. EST US

IF the call is 12/30, I can be on a call at any time in the a.m. EST, but have to leave any call at 12:00 p.m. due to a commitment.  IF we do a call, can we start at 10:00 a.m. EST?

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036