ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

[dow1tf] RE: Paragraphs and footnotes

  • To: "'Jeremy Banks'" <Jeremy.Banks@xxxxxxxx>, dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow1tf] RE: Paragraphs and footnotes
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:28:34 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I appreciate your concerns, and we can clarify on the mailing lists, but I
believe each of the positions that are contained within the footnotes are
comments made by one or more constituencies, but are not in the "majority
opinion" at this point in time.  With respect to the White List, since it is
pretty much an even split, that disagreement will be reflected in the main
body.  If you believe any of the comments in the report are misleading
(i.e., implying a majority when none exists), then please let me know.

Does anyone else disagree?

Thanks.

Jeff