ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow1tf]

RE: [dow1tf] Review of Action Items for Task Force

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dow1tf] Review of Action Items for Task Force
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:25:55 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

In a discussion with Bruce, it is his view, and I agree, that it is our role
as a Task Force to make policy recommendations regarding access to Whois
information (i.e., should access be restricted?  If so, how? ), etc. based
on the data that we have and the data that we get in.

In addition, I would like to have a Task Force meeting in Rome (aside from
the workshop) so that we can go over what is going on at the workshop and
then discuss future work.

Jeff

Glen: For the next meeting, can we add the Rome Workshop to our agenda.
Thanks.