Re: [dow1tf] Draft minutes/notes WHOIS tf1, January 6, 2004
- To: <dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [dow1tf] Draft minutes/notes WHOIS tf1, January 6, 2004
- From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:23:34 -0500
- Sender: owner-dow1tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope you can incorporate the exchange we had about public
comments. My memory-based sense of what transpired
goes something like this:
Mueller asks when public comments indicate a clear direction
for a proposed recommendation or policy to be changed,
whether the TF can and will change it.
Roseman: Unless the TF meets again, preliminary PDP reports
only allow the comments
to be noted in the report by the TF and passed on to the
Council; Council may take account of them to amend the
General: agreement that PDP might be modified to
permit direct responses to public comments at the TF level.
>>> "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/07/04 11:32AM >>>
Attached please find the draft minutes/notes of the WHOIS tf1 teleconference
held on January 6, 2004.
Please let me know if you would like any changes made or anything added.
Thank you very much.