RE: [dow1-2tf] WHOIS TF 1/2
- To: <dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxx>, <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, <dmaher@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [dow1-2tf] WHOIS TF 1/2
- From: "Milton Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:19:32 -0500
- Sender: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Uh, yeah! Due process of law. The ultimate in tiering. Fancy that.
>>> "Steven J. Metalitz IIPA" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx> 1/18/2005 12:08:29 PM
This proposal is for tiered access in the sense that registrars have
access to more data than the public, but not beyond that.
the only method for access by non-registrar businesses, consumers,
intellectual property owners, or law enforcement would be by court