ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

dow1-2tf

[dow1-2tf] Graphic representing further work on TFs 1, 2, 3 (jpeg image)

  • To: dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dow1-2tf] Graphic representing further work on TFs 1, 2, 3 (jpeg image)
  • From: Barbara Roseman <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 06:16:42 -0700
  • Sender: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

This is a graphic representation of the work outlined in the joint Task Force discussion in early August. Originally prepared on August 11, it has taken some time to make edits and corrections. Please post any further suggestions for corrections to this list.

If you are unable to view this format, please notify me directly and I'll send an alternate version.

Regards,

-Barbara Roseman