[council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] Report CSC on PTI Performance (November 2016)

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] Report CSC on PTI Performance (November 2016)
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 13:07:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For your information.

From: <soac-infoalert-bounces@xxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bart Boswinkel
<bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 3:11 AM
To: "soac-infoalert@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-infoalert@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "icann-csc@xxxxxxxxx" <icann-csc@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,
On behalf of Byron Holland, chair of the CSC, included the second report of the
CSC and the underlying report of PTI to the CSC,
Kind regards,
Bart Boswinkel

Dear Community Members,

As chair of the Customer Standing Committee I am pleased to provide you with
our second monthly report on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers
(PTI), for November, 2016.  You will see the CSC has concluded that, overall,
PTI’s performance was “Satisfactory”, in that they met the service level
agreement. The CSC is aware of some minor issues and is in an ongoing
discussion with PTI to mediate them for the future, noting there is no trend.
In summary: No persistent problems were identified and no further action is
needed, nor was the CSC informed about any complaint.

Also attached is the report from PTI to the CSC listing the individual service
level metrics along with their actual and historical performance.  As this is
the first report in what we expect to be an evolving process, any comments
would be welcomed.

The CSC was formed effective October 1, 2016.  Background on the committee
along with transcripts of our meetings and other useful information can be
found at
https://www.icann.org/csc[icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_csc&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=nC4gfbyyEQpMRtwgTZRqwi_KEPkorJJN6BPIwtsjBWQ&m=VZQPuV5dbiIC99ZtBIQGg5_YI5jr7ULTG7KNY2BIoX8&s=rxAQ54V1tRLjtdb8J5WVGdOA66R0al6v7UrxxdqzJc8&e=>
 .

Byron Holland
Chair of the CSC