Re: [council] Welcome to the new Councillors

  • To: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Welcome to the new Councillors
  • From: Erika Mann <erika@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:24:26 +0200
  • Cc: David Cake <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=erikamann-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=v2P4L+x5Bfxab2eugd7w5DpOzDfdny6pgBsuJPw4TEw=; b=uSanUAzkxgOXSw/q4DrBGkGEpLsp514aIPi0Kz+WSlCo8PDsvNZR88HChXmWKYiQKN cBoSBpUvM2K47oFdtHsYDf7Oc7EUHcNm2crkUEZMNSRjkakhY8Yr+iuxE5LZz9YqM/Lj dYFq8MvsG2Zjl5O+U1mbQeHx1q7PdZRYVJs6T2IPUWRE+gbLuM3E/MAgiEpKhoUWHc/3 OIzi9dZ+zBkxgpTw+KQuxd867WqNzJnZpFHOftH+8lAPpGHQreVnShXRtX8bjJOl7YGP 6xPj8YcHI2J52akpqY4X6Q/XWwgNVZGPlM1qhe2IunmzQzdvYdkZcsNok/6UMetoqPAz 1Lww==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I might not be able to join the call, expect my plane to be still in the
air.

All the best,
Erika

Erika Mann