[council] Welcome to the new Councillors

  • To: "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Welcome to the new Councillors
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:49:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councillors,

Please join the Council Leadership in welcoming the new councilors.  We look
forward to meeting them all in Hyderabad at the meetings and at the social
events.

Registrar Stakeholder Group
Darcy Southwell - taking up office immediately filling the vacant seat
Michele Neylon - seated at the Hyderabad meeting
Nominating Committee Appointee
Erika Mann - seated at the Hyderabad meeting
Non Commercial Stakeholder Group
Rafik Dammak - seated at the Hyderabad meeting

We thank you for being willing to take up these positions and wish you success
and satisfaction in fulfilling your tasks.

Kind regards
Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://gnso.icann.org<http://gnso.icann.org/>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive
courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer
pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.