RE: [council] For your review - revised motion re. DT to implement the GNSO's new roles and obligations

  • To: "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] For your review - revised motion re. DT to implement the GNSO's new roles and obligations
  • From: "Paul McGrady" <policy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 01:59:27 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Marika.

We are very close.  I attach a slightly revised version making reference to
GNSO Operating Procedures (which was the substance of Avri’s prior friendly
amendment), and asking a question about the supermajority vote (this one is
just based on my own ignorance – I’m not questioning/advocating an “if”, just
the “how” of how it works).

With these tweaks, I think the motion is ready.  Thanks!!

Best,

Paul

Paul D. McGrady Jr.

Partner

Chair, Trademark, Domain Names and Brand Enforcement Practice

Winston & Strawn LLP
35 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-9703

D: +1 (312) 558-5963