Re: [council] GNSO-GAC Session - Draft Agenda & Slides

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO-GAC Session - Draft Agenda & Slides
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 17:54:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Councilors -

Some folks are reporting that they could not open the previous file.  Please
try this one (attached) and let me know if you encounter any problems.

Thanks-

J.

From: <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on
behalf of James Bladel <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 18:28
To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Apologies, but please refer to this (updated) slide deck instead.

Thank you,

J.
James Bladel