Re: [council] For your review - proposed transmittal letter GNSO Review WP Analysis

  • To: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] For your review - proposed transmittal letter GNSO Review WP Analysis
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 13:02:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=1ViwGzbYCBTM8If2QOU8g2Nqt/Bo4pL5Hx9nCssoqzo=; b=zX5ZmKwJtMiuqeSKyfzytCf/eu70571RBR3bT70X91bEF6tyXQoQyTRYAuOvt1YFpLSUe1zpsN2hah7oSARVekj7EPGO//9dZ0r2CKYJuUlm0Pex5Upp5uFhORuoah0/QCDSITFZeKr9eM0Tz927SHCzuC2h81nI+t7ZeNZn6hg=