Re: [council] Letter regarding Harassment / Conduct at ICANN Meetings

I’ve suggested this source previously elsewhere - its a very useful resource.
While the creating organisation, the Ada Initiative, has shut down, I know some
people involved and would be happy to get in touch with them for further advice
if it would be useful.

Regards

David