Re: [council] Letter regarding Harassment / Conduct at ICANN Meetings

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Letter regarding Harassment / Conduct at ICANN Meetings
  • From: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 23:05:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Thanks for circulating this James. I agree with Phil's recent comments, but I attach a markup version of both documents. I have circulated them to the NCSG, but I think it is fair to say there are divergent views on this topic, so these are my own personal comments. As I have expressed, I think we are rushing into a complex area here and I do hope that once Akram comes up with a draft, there will be ample opportunity to discuss and refine the document.
Kind regards
Stephanie Perrin