Re: [council] Proposed Comment on FY17 Budget and Operating Plan

Hi,

Ed, James, Carlos and Keith…, thank you very much for this. I can’t imagine
that getting this done was particularly easy.

I was wondering how we would be handling this on tonight’s Council call. It is
listed as an agenda item for Council approval on on the Council meeting agenda
(https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Agenda+14+April+2016),
but not listed as a motion to be voted on
(https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+14+April+2016).
 So I’m not entirely clear on what the outcome of this agenda item is meant to
be. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Amr