Re: [council] FW: CCWG Final report for your consideration

Since trust is one of the key goals in this whole exercise of defending the multi-stakeholder model, I think you have hit the nail on the head Julf.
Stephanie Perrin
My principle problem with what happened was not with the specific
substantive issue but rather with the way it was raised.
I agree. It really doesn't give a nice, warm feeling of
trust. But in the end I guess it is the result that counts.

        Julf