Re: [council] Proposed Edit to Council Letter to CCWG-ACCT

  • To: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "egmorris1@xxxxxxxxx" <egmorris1@xxxxxxxxx>, Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Proposed Edit to Council Letter to CCWG-ACCT
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 18:00:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=+W94MODilsHEQ5qjctqaP7mzpF9RFGBg7y/bB5tT3N8=; b=aMfqtpILD5146VJVFoSPk1xVaVFJtqc1P9WQZph9btstI3QM3egGhLolH8LL8IUx8oDX7qk6VPoqSHCX2o9wUsME+NdMzoYoc4r4RYDvYe30kY8cdxyY7vvNJ/+vuknOVSrvynyZtFM39ztHYNk5lIjD6MaM2lLAxUkN1m5lF7I=