For your review - Re: [council] latest version of the GAC Communique response.

  • To: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: For your review - Re: [council] latest version of the GAC Communique response.
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 12:08:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

On behalf of James, please find attached a slightly revised version of the
GNSO Response to the GAC Communique which has been updated to reflect some
of the recent developments of the efforts that were referred to in the
original document as well as some updates to make it consistent with the
previous version. Please review this version and provide any comments /
feedback you may have ahead of Thursday¹s Council meeting during which
this document will be considered for adoption.

Best regards,

Marika

On 19/11/15 09:57, "owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Stephanie
Perrin" <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of