[council] FW: DNS Entrepreneurship Center

  • To: "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: DNS Entrepreneurship Center
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:22:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Johan Helsingius
Resending, as this doesn't seem to have made it the first time around.

On the ICANN blog, there is a news item about the "DNS entrepreneurship center",

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann-launches-first-dns-entrepreneurship-center-in-egypt

As I don't have a very long history with the GNSO, I am wondering if the GNSO
has been involved in any way? Do DNS-related topics fall within the remit of
the GNSO?

        Julf