[council] latest version of the GAC Communique response.
- To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] latest version of the GAC Communique response.
- From: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:57:09 -0500
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.3.0
My profuse apologies for sending this document so late. I think it
still needs work, but am very grateful to Donna Austin and Heather
Forrest for their suggestions, which I hope I have transcribed
accurately. I think, given my own lack of expertise in the areas that
the GAC tends to focus on, that a discussion would be most welcome
before we attempt to finalize.
GNSO Review of GAC Communique - Dublindraft3.docx
Description: Microsoft Office