Re: [council] Final Report Translation and Transliteration Correction

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Final Report Translation and Transliteration Correction
  • From: Volker Greimann - Key-Systems GmbHz <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 18:18:13 -0300
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=key-systems.net; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:date:date :in-reply-to:x-mailer:from:from:subject:subject:mime-version :content-type:content-type; s=dkim; t=1434921497; x=1435785498; bh=mYdlK3HPY1rwMGeFqKqzredPfzaynmwgdhfVHiJv6Iw=; b=kwTNzf/Brpgr CYFZQtKslonRWZpfVr3oOe12cwrcogpMsEvDjgwuaNckt1HlnhFQRFFwIAWvysNL F2nvK+sdgYm8uBcP79oLzQ4g6CmEyYUH9wcyM4stdJgH3fvO1LztpSpGI4MiNiql cNmf0XuCPCg2h1Lx+I+LYR7txraFm8c=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for the quick turnaround, this is very helpful.

Best,

Volker

Sent from my iPad