[council] Motions for SCI recommendation

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Motions for SCI recommendation
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 15:13:50 +0900
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The attached  motion has been prepared by the supporting staff on behalf
of the SCI for the upcoming GNSO Council meeting.  I have reviewed it
and submit it in my name as liaison to the SCI from the Council.  The
motion still needs a second.

The recommendations are in response to GNSO council requests to the SCI
and relate to:
- mechanism for waiver of the 10 day motion rule
- mechanism for voting outside a GNSO council meeting
- and a footnote relating to consensus levels against a proposal

The SCI reached full consensus on these recommendations.  They have been
the subject of a comment period, though no comments were received.

I recommend approval of these recommendations.

Thanks

avri