Re: [council] Draft GNSO Council Agenda 25 September 2014 at 18:00 UTC

Hi,

I noticed that the CCWG on Internet Governance charter is not on the agenda. We
didn*t have very much to say about it during our last call, but my
understanding is that the CCWG-IG is keen to have its charter ratified by the
different SOs/ACs.

Should we put aside a few minutes for discussion of the charter on the 25th?

Thanks.

Amr