[council] CoE report and the GNSO
- To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] CoE report and the GNSO
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 14:43:15 -0400
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
Council of Europe triggers debate on ICANN & Human Rights
A lot of this refers specifically to gTLDs and the process that has
resulted from the GNSO's new gTLD recommendations, and to whatever
extent the AGB and the adhoc variations in practice can be said to be
based on GNSO recommendations.
Is this something that the GNSO should take up a discussion on as part
of the discussion on future gTLD application procedures?