RE: [council] Fwd: FW: Draft CRP WG Charter - 25 May 2014

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Fwd: FW: Draft CRP WG Charter - 25 May 2014
  • From: "Winterfeldt, Brian J." <brian.winterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:18:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear James:

I do not think it impacts the Charter, I just wanted to add some clarity to
guide our Council discussions, and perhaps PDP WG deliberations.

Thank you,

Brian

Brian J. Winterfeldt
Head of Internet Practice
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
2900 K Street NW, North Tower - Suite 200 / Washington, DC 20007-5118
p / (202) 625-3562 f / (202) 339-8244

575 Madison Avenue / New York, NY 10022-2585
p / (212) 940.6762  f / (212) 894.5585
brian.winterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:brian.winterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> /
www.kattenlaw.com<http://www.kattenlaw.com/>