[council] Initial comment of Business Constituency (BC) on enhancing ICANN Accountability

  • To: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Initial comment of Business Constituency (BC) on enhancing ICANN Accountability
  • From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 05:34:36 -0700
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonathan,

As the participation in the working group on ICANN accountability has recently
been a subject of the Council mailing list, now that the BC has filed formal
comments, I thought I would add them to the mix.

Note the concern over the structure, nature and nomination of members to the
working group.

Cheers,

Berard