Re: [council] ICANN & NTIA

  • To: Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] ICANN & NTIA
  • From: Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:20:25 +0800
  • Cc: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=xFRvhOrUpt3hXfQKwcTKNzBAxWjTGtdTeVjZ9V///y8=; b=Ji5ApErs5NLjaoznPcEFclXhDjlOVvx9huDfoUgvGBt3prrib8B5tnKKD68F1Sm6f4 +Ykajw/cOaC6cJFX3dkWbfiex+JfbLxXqe6758gKiyW/kzySvjFzY4RfnVcgKhfhJ1gw e60cDKw/jtL+UV7r5DAgIwhAqU6Ts0u9EJ3KPsXiJwKEQBy3x2rKoz2AO056iRwECcWk dkryViNpsw2NL3S2Bb2tyMW6HWFJT/Ck8scN4tcfggV0c3Q5vqLTZdrPpfO4oOPzg1ae cuARfJyF4A7pJuh5tg7tScckEQasMAZ1B89e3QSbOl1xCy6eVrv+yWuyFFGfhJG/t5Yx 9FpA==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1 on the discussion and also the intent to ultimately supply Jonathan with
a clear mandate, if thats' what other councilors end up agreeing with.

And good morning, Singapore!

Good luck to all traveling today.

Maria